Man puts his wife up for sale for not taking care of him

A man from Wakefield, Yorkshire, identified as Simon O’Kane, has put his wife up for sale on popular online marketplace, ebay. An angry O’Kane claimed his wife Leandra wasn’t performing her duties as a devoted wife. Stating his reasons for selling her, the 33-year-old O’Kane said he was shocked by the response he has gotten so far, stating that the bid has risen to £65,880 (about N32, 940, 000) in just two days. “I came in after work feeling a bit tired and unwell – my wife was doing the usual concerned bit but said I was burning the candle at both ends and was basically just whining at me. 27-year-old Leandra had this to say: “I was absolutely fuming – I wanted to kill him. Everyone at work saw it and were laughing their heads off. Not only did he put me up for sale but he used such a bad photo. He always moans he’s poorly, he’s a hypochondriac, then he swans off to the gym for three, four hours at a time. I told him if that if he can go to the gym then he doesn’t deserve my sympathy. If eBay hadn’t taken the listing down, who knows how much I would have got?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonderful!! See 8 reasons why you should live in Port Harcourt, River State now.

Asuu announces the date for strike

Change Is finally here- what this 300-level student of University of Ilorin did will surprise you